Friday, April 1, 2011

Keys.Phone.Wallet

Recently, I came across this rug on Urban Outfitters' website:
View Product
Courtesy of Urban Outfitters

It made me laugh out loud.  Most days, I could seriously use this less than subtle reminder.  I don't, however, have the need for a 2'x3' rug, so I crafted my own version of the reminder with a cheap Michael's chalkboard ($1.50 with a 25% off coupon) and some chalk we had around the house.
The chalkboards come in a variety of shapes and already have the string on them, so hanging them is easy!

This door leads out to our garage...the perfect spot for my reminder board.

The chalkboard is hanging on an Ikea magnet, and I put a piece of blue tape behind the board and stuck it to the door so it wouldn't clank around when the door is open and shut.

 Here's another Urban Outfitters rug:

Courtesy of Urban Outfitters

And my chalkboard version:

I love the idea of writing Bill notes in the morning...he's going to love this one:).


Actually, it'd probably be easier for him to head out to work with this note.

The options are endless!!

Coupon Alert:  Michael's has a coupon good for an additional 25% off your purchase (including sale items) good through tomorrow, April 2nd.


No comments:

Post a Comment