Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Pier 1 Deal!!

I'm just loving Pier 1 lately.  Yesterday, I saw this pillow online for the clearance price of $2.98:

It's normally $29.99, and would make a great holiday throw pillow, I think.  When I saw on their website that if you use your Pier 1 card this month on any purchase (through May 30th), you can receive a $20 Pier 1 Rewards voucher, I knew I had to make the trip in.  Here is information on this promotion which is open to new and existing cardholders.  (I became a card holder when I bought my chairs for the dining room last year, and I believe this was the second time I used the card....we like to stick to one credit card (with the exception of Target and occasionally Kohl's because it's much easier to keep records straight with fewer cards)).

While in the store, Lucky also spied that Easter clearance was 90% off now, so we picked up a package of easter eggs for 78 cents, which we'll use to decorate next year.  Here's what we purchased:

Here's what we paid:

And, I'll be receiving a $20 voucher in about 6 weeks for more Pier 1 fun.  I feel like I just made $16!  (And remember from this post that Pier 1 has a handy dandy feature on its website that allows you to check inventory of stores in your area, which is really nice too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment