Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Garage Sale...We're Ready to Roll




Wish us luck today and tomorrow!  We started setting up at 8pm last night and we finished right before 11pm.  We've been slowly putting things aside for the garage sale for the last 4 months or so, and I priced everything a week and a half ago, so all in all it doesn't feel like getting ready for the sale was too bad. 
And look what my smarty pants husband concocted for hanging racks!  He reused a closet rod we had hung in our previously unfinished basement.  We used these closet rods for the first couple months we lived in our house to hang our clothes until we got closet shelving and hanging racks installed in our real closets.  Bill just attached the rods to our plastic garage shelves=instant garage hanging rack!

And since I'm too busy to do a formal 'weekly deal' post today, here's a mini one:

Walgreens = Boring week.  I went to the store for a couple things, but they were mostly sold out of what I was interested in.  Sometimes that happens.

Rainbow = I didn't reach my goal again, BUT I only spent about $60, so that's good.
Everything pictured here came to just over $5.

Target = Lots Of Fun!!
I got paid right around $2 to take the above items home with me: 2 Nivea body washes, 2 Zantac boxes, 2 Sally Hansen Nail Polish Bottles, 2 Revlon Nail Clippers and pack of Carefree.  With some of the coupon overage, I bought these:

2 hats, a scarf and a shirt (hard to see in the picture) all on 75% off clearance (lots of swimsuits were on clearance 75% off as well...I may have gotten one of those too for just over $7:)).
Rough Total for all items in both pictures = $12


Here's hoping for lots of garage sale dinero, so I can do more of this kind of shopping with it:)!


No comments:

Post a Comment