Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is In the Air: State Park Fun

This weekend we enjoyed a hike at a nearby state park that borders the St. Croix River.  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!  The only bad thing was that I forgot the memory card for my camera in my computer at home....so I could only take about 10 pictures using the internal memory on my little camera.  I kept erasing and retaking pictures.  Here are the ones that made the cut:




















It was just a gorgeous day and the views were breathtaking.  Bill and I both were snapping picture after picture (Bill used his cell phone) of our kids as they played away on the beach.  We had a picnic snack and then hiked back to the car.  It was so much fun that I think we'll be heading back again in more carefully coordinated outfits.  I'd love to get a nice family picture there!

And here are a few other pictures from the weekend.  (One of the things I love most about blogging is that I nearly always have a camera on hand!)

The Pumpkin Aisle at Menards:)!






Charm's new game.  
He lined these up all on his own.





Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment