Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Refrigerator Canvas

Our refrigerator is huge.  It's stainless steel, but still magnetic.  Usually we have a magnetic pen cup on the front of it and a random picture or two.  Sometimes there is a school reminder or a menu plan.  None of it is very useful:).  I decided to create a canvas of sorts to display...family photos, of course!

Here is the before:


And the after:




I printed off fourteen black and white 8" x 10" photos at the cost of a little less than $1.50 each.  



I used Spontan magnets that I had on hand already from IKEA.  I decided to create a fall theme using both recent images:




and images from the past:


That's Charm in a pumpkin.  He fell asleep in a pumpkin when he was 2 months old:).

For about $20 we have a priceless display that makes me grin every time I see it!!  Is anyone else as photo crazy as me?:)

3 comments: